Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blue On Blue




1) Fulton's Crab House, a floating restaurant in the lake at Downtown Disney.
2) Disney's Blue Genie, also appearing at Downtown Disney.

A post dedicated to SAILOR GIRL must have a boat, a body of water, and lots of blue! So, this post is dedicated to Sailor Girl, whose wonderful laugh (Ah, Ah, Ah), invention of the Extreme Exclamation Point (!!!!!!!!!!!), and absolute love and commitment to 'BLUE' make her awesome in my eyes! Sailor Girl was one of the first supporters and champions of this blog ... thank you Sailor!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh will blue genie grant me 3 wishes?

Janice Thomson said...

Those pontoon boats look like a blast - let's take one out shall we!!
Love that bottom photo George.

Small City Scenes said...

I hope Sailor Girl reads your blog. She is True Blue for sure. MB

Carletta said...

I using that Jenie to make a wish for one of those pontoon boats - it would look good back here on the river!
Maybe Sailor Girl could steer one up here for me!
I'm with you on loving all blue Sailor Girl!